Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mystery Lady and the Once-a-Month Great Time

We're coming up on the end of the month, Mystery Lady, so I'm hoping that means there will be some talk time.  Maybe you have some idea on getting food into me as that's likely a large part of the reason it takes so long for the surgical sites to heal.  It's been two weeks and there's not much progress even when the skin scrape type of biopsy doesn't go terribly deep.  Neither came back positive so it appears I'm off the hook for skin cancer for a while.  Seven surgeries and more if you count the biopsies.  How did I get so fookin' lucky (larfs).

Note:  it's not Pepsi as I allow little of it at maybe a couple of cans a day.  7-Up serves fairly well without causing any kind of distress.  I allowed one glass of milk today without great effect and I was going through a gallon in about two days because, wtf, it's cheap, wholesome goodness.

There isn't any particular bumout except for the steadily-decaying standard of living in the country but there's no reason to expound on that in talking since I'm sure you have much more interesting things.  There's nothing at all we need to hear of decaying lifestyles (larfs).

All together now, the trick is finding coolness when there isn't a whole hell of a lot of it to be found.  Yahoo.

Note:  there's no relenting on cigarettes as they were fairly tried and they will be fairly shot.  Back to the regimen in the A.M.


The odd part is some significant part of this may come from raising the monitor higher since that, I believe, will enforce keeping my back straighter, better for the gut, etc, etc.  It presents a bit of a tactical problem since the monitor has to be lifted so a styrofoam box can be slid underneath it.  Lowering the chair won't do it since that would cause problems with the feets.

I think the styrofoam has the strength to carry the weight and I'll use something else if I can find it as I'm not so sure how it holds up over time.  It has no lateral strength since it's not to break it from the side but pushing from the top shows much more strength.  It really might work.

I think I can lift it but the variable is how long I can hold it and that's where it gets tactical (larfs).  I may have an idea for that but da de dah de dah (larfs).



There's no time constraint with Cadillac Man but I'm often asleep in the evening because I'm exhausted by the time the Sun goes down and I'm crashing about the same time as the vampires arise.  I still wake up for some vampire time since sleeping is as difficult as it ever was.

I'm curious to know how the project goes as I was hearing some passion driving it and that's always fascinating.

Maybe some call it 'retro' but tedious labels like that only bore me.  Soda fountains were innocent and great fun and what's retro about that anyway (larfs).


No comments: