Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Relief with Coolness from VA

Yevette called them because I couldn't do it for reasons which a bit of a-fearsome but the focus must always be on what we can do rather than anything we can't.  No point in being cagey as there's a bit of the carpal and I can't write very well.  I have written reams using immaculate block lettering so why can't I do it now.  No need for answer as see previous about monitor height.  Seems increasingly important.

They advised I missed no appointment which is puzzling since my note was clear at the Aug 17.  It's tall but conceivable it was from last year but I pitched it after I thought it was blown so unverifiable.

The beauty part is the appt was rescheduled for some other reason but Yevette made clear there's an active problem and they bounced it forward.  They will call tomorrow to verify whether they can push it forward some more.

Wow.

Yah, I know that's what Jobs said when he croaked but sometimes what else is there.  This changes everything.  I'm glad of the deductive process as it brings useable information to her plus solidly says I'm not screwing around.

How about 'fark' as that's a good 'un as well.


Thank you, Yevette.

Note:  for shooting rats outside with her .45.  It's the Texas way.

Cops came by and said WTF?

Yevette said she's killin' fuckin' rats.

He said, why, hell yes.  Mind if I cap a few?

Step right up, officer.  Have a ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, freakin' yea Yvette!! ML

Unknown said...

She was so great and she's a sensational rat killer too. They will not escape! (larfs)