Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stacking Pics into Searching for Ithaka Map

The effort continues and I'm in Italy but there are relatively-few pics from that stage even when the ride up the west coast of Italy was one of the most beautiful I had ever experienced in my life, even when it was on Haximoto, the 170cc motor scooter.

There had been a non-crash in the smallish mountains surrounding Genoa in which the fully-laden scooter went over but I didn't go with it except for fighting to keep it standing.  There was no chance to hold her up and the camera hit the ground with the result looking terminal.  I tried starting it but strange results came and it had no idea what it was doing.  It appeared to be a deceased photographic device but it surprised me some time later by coming back to life.

Note:  what's the surprise?  You know machines lie (larfs).  It turns out they're sometimes malingerers as well.


There won't be any pics in the MAP if I didn't shoot them myself but I was thinking possibly making it public opens the opportunity for others to add to it.  Regrettably, that usually draws flies so it's probably not a good idea.  Next thing you know, some wart brain will be loading dick pics into it.

So Italy is a bit of a pause since the stages before and after can be loaded with pics but not so much Italy and I don't like the gap.  There doesn't appear to be a good answer beyond make the best of it so this part of the review won't last much longer.


Marginally-relevant side-note:  I was standing on the porch outside even though it's lightly raining because the Sun doesn't matter much, there's a temperate feeling to things, and it's not sitting in front of a computer.  From there I can survey the world through the RayBans and I saw a woman striding forthrightly down the street.  She was kind of pudgy but I thought, heya lady, hat tip on trying to work that off.  I was all ready to give her a neighborly wave (no idea who she was) but she had her ear buds and was following a mesmerism.  I hope she finds it.  I'm kind of partial to mesmerisms.

No comments: