Sunday, August 21, 2016

Actually I Do Support LGBT

But this works too.



Thanks, Pink.


Unknown what sentiment is behind it and that probably goes negative but what good are you if you don't have a sense of humor anyway.


I don't support Caitlyn Jenner's grandstanding because she's done the same thing as the Ladyboys of Thailand and usually they put them on buses to go on tour.  The double-decker buses in Edinburgh were frequently emblazoned with huge advertisements for their show and who knows where they went after that but I seriously doubt they went the Land of Unfucked Prigs to their West.

She said she isn't fucking and obviously when you need a menu to decide which part you want and no-one will want all of them together.  She turned herself into a sexual McDonald's.


Some bail on sex because of health and it went to shit with me when I started running out of air.  That happens with many people.  Sometimes weight gain is due to thyroid problems and I know someone who got whacked by that but mostly it comes from excessive mouth capacity.  That brings on a shitload of health problems and then they become victims.  It's unfucking nauseating.

I'm not a victim, I'm a non-fucking idiot (larfs).

No comments: