Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sorry About the Flame-Out

In the technical military lingo, 'my shit is weak,' and my heart is willing not much else works so well.

(Ed:  yer fingers!)

Good point (larfs).

Tried for a bit of a nap and the coughing went on for half an hour until I finally gave up because I drown in that crap.  That happens when I lie down and when I get up but it doesn't rack me so much when I'm upright since it happens when I lie down and when I get back up again.  It's deep in my lungs where they don't work anymore and I can't get it out.  The sound is brutal and I've already apologized, more than once, to Yevette for putting her through it.  We don't even sleep in the same room but the coughing still awakens her.

I'm not feeling sorry for myself, it just sucks and expectations should not be too high.  I can sound OK on telephone because I'm upright and I'm not doing anything so coughing isn't so bad.  We're coming up on the end of the month so hopefully there is talk time with Mystery Lady coming.  It's always a pleasure talking to Cadillac Man as well and they run long sometimes and he does hear that wearing me out.

In some ways the largest aspect of sorry is toward Cadillac Man because we have talked quite a bit about The Way and that kind of pilgrimage which isn't necessarily religious but rather a communion with some special thing.  He's got a major religious drive for American soda fountains just now and I love it when people are enthusiastic about something which means a lot to them.  I've always thought that was one of my best skills because when I like something, I fookin' love it.

If you're going to boost then boost like an Australian:


Maybe skip the Speedos as we really didn't need to see those but you damn sure know their passion for the sport.  It's in part because Australians and also Brits are gamblin' fools and they will place a bet on absolutely anything.


VA is not the reason I'm tanking but it doesn't make things any easier when it takes so long for a new appointment.  I really don't know what's causing the congestion but there's a tremendous volume of this gunk and there's no sign of infection, it just keeps on coming.  There didn't seem a reason to mention it previously except in passing since it came and eventually faded away but this time it either isn't doing that or is taking a hell of a time to be about it.

The Experiment of the Fourth or Fifth Part is the ganja will run out, likely in a few minutes, and there's no expectation of Ganja Fairy showing up any time soon.  That's ok as it needs to be that way for the sake of the Experiment.  Smoking the ganja doesn't necessarily cause the coughing although it will sometimes because ganja does that.  Cigarettes hardly cause coughing at all.  That they don't elicit coughing that much doesn't exempt them as candidates since cigarettes particularly are exceptionally good at causing problems and posing as the remedy.

We shall see what comes from that because the fight isn't over but the punch isn't all that strong.

I go outside sometimes to stand straight, pull those shoulders back, and suck that gut in.  Righty, right, Drill Sergeant Harvey.  I still hear it (larfs).  Not long after I'm out there that fucking stalker cat will find me and those sneaky bastards try to come up to rub against your leg.  I hate that!  (larfs).  Maybe it doesn't even suck like when a dog humps your leg because at least he's not sneaky about it.  He just marches right up there and does it.  That doesn't stop you from kicking his nasty ass off, tho.  Take your horny self somewhere else as I ain't yo bitch (larfs).


Just to show you we love you and I'm not excessively bummed, here's a pic of Gypsie Rose Lee, maybe the most famous American stripper of all time and one extremely bright lady.  She was old when I was young but the reputation I heard was kind of shocking but always class.  I saw some videos and she seemed exceptionally-intelligent.  Some stars play the parts and others play them in their eyes.  They have the brilliance mortals can only watch and hopefully appreciate.


Tell me you wouldn't believe anything those eyes ever said, Dagwood (larfs).

Who knows if that gets me banned on Facebook again (larfs).  It doesn't matter much because I stop there for a rigid five minutes a day since life is way the hell too short to spend it chatting and pissing it away.  The discussions may be fascinating but they're gone the next day and, on Facebook, it's nearly impossible to find them again.  Discussion is likely better if you don't go rapid-fire with it anyway.

Yah, and also because we love you, here's your ga-ron-teed Million Dollar Invention.

That's yer instant connect cellphone, baybeeeee.  The mobiles aren't connected to anything unless you actually need to transmit.  Receiving should be bisync with the data bursts to transmit so the incoming can be unscrambled offline.  This should come like electronic machine guns to any cops illegally snooping with Stingray and, with any luck at all, flip the machines out altogether.

That kind of connection will make an iPhone as useless as a dirty wash cloth but there's no way in hell anything can track this kind of usage.  It will be dead to all incoming connection unless you authorize it by transmitting.  Maybe the user has an override to permit using it for a GPS and some other type of online purpose but it's hardly worth exposing your life to NSA peeping perverts just to watch a movie ... or a GPS, for that matter.  They don't cost that much and they're almost always portable.

Creeps will develop something to overcome this but there will be at least a time when they can't touch you and how else do you define freedom other than the absence of creeps fuckin' with you and watching you.


Also, how about the intelligent laser system to deal with surveillance cameras.  It's programmed to recognize them, seek them out, and fire 300 mW blasts at them in rapid succession to any it identifies.  They won't see anything.  It won't blind the viewer but s/he will definitely hate it.  I've done this many times and the playback hasn't blinded me yet.  I was concerned it might damage the CCD in each camera but it doesn't seem to have had an effect on them either.  I did read recently of sciencers saying even 5 mW lasers for laser points are more dangerous than originally estimated.  It might not have been so clever to blast myself with up to 300 mW and I guess more combined so many times with mine but at least I was always wearing RayBans and I haven't noticed any degradation from it.

Like I wrote, the ganja would run out in a few minutes and, as I suppose you can readily discern, I have enjoyed it.  Everything comes back to "Life of Brian" when he's hanging on the cross and singing, "Life's a Bowl of Shit."  You've got to roll with it, Brian, and cool to see you have a song for the moment.

If you can't do a swan dive like an Olympian then, wtf, turn yer wimpy ass in to a hospital to let them cut yer miserable carcass into bits and then finally put you into a refrigerator.

All together now, FUCK THAT!  (laughing)


Now to try that nap and see what luck this time.

No comments: