Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Black Mandarin Collar Tuxedo Jacket | Because It Had to Be Done

The thrillseeker deeper leaper got me wondering why the zero didn't wear a Nehru suit so that asked what happened to Nehru suits and then I found one.



It gets better since this is a used rental tuxedo jacket and it's wool.  Who knew people take things so seriously.  It's 39L so it should be nearly a good fit as 38R goes better and the only concern is whether sleeves are too long.  No chance I'll pony up the green for a tailor, assuming I could even find one.  That's ok since it will serve just fine anyway.

Twenty bucks w/free shipping on eBay so what should I do, roll away, carpet willing?

Mystery Lady, I know you're laughing on this one (larfing too).


In plain English, it's the carrot to shoot a video but that fact ain't funny.  Maybe you needed to know so it doesn't appear I'm all the way barking yet.  The explanation probably doesn't convince you but so it goes (larfs).

The problem isn't willpower but strength.  I can find ways to mitigate the situation somewhat but I don't know what triggers the start / stop since nothing I have tried has done that.  The mitigation has brought great relief but not much air.  Six weeks now until I see VA and maybe get a clue of it.

I'm not looking for strength which wasn't there but rather strength to do what I was doing quite a bit anyway, in large part because I wanted to be doing things regularly.  Get away from the computer and doin' the do whatever it may be.  That mostly evaporated and that's going to bring some wtf to anyone.

No comments: