Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It Was a Grandiloquent Proposal

It was a grandiloquent proposal
and we're sure you will agree
Her Majesty spoke the Royal Word
Through all the realm she must be heard
She will find all the mousies in the land
She will take them in her tender hand
and duly set them free

All mousies should in all good haste
Your ponies now await you
Sally forth to find your handsome steeds
and I bid all mousies, go with God's speed
For you must chase that wily Fox
Pursue him by his golden locks
and break his fucking heart

For all good mousies in this great realm
When you kill that Fox and break his bones
Trample him with your pony's hooves
Bring him here, your Queen approves
You will have crushed the Fox with your mighty steeds
We will rejoice this day your noble deeds
and I will gladly set you free

But I keep my eye on the Badger

I watch him and he watches me

Be ever vigilant, my loyal subjects
My lovely mousies

No comments: