Saturday, September 5, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog 9/5

EntryPageviews
158
133
130
121
119
104
Sep 5, 2015
102
93
80
59

Can't go with any description except tutti fruitti for this rack as it goes all over the place.

1 - The sucker punch of letzten Nacht
2 - Oh, Justin.  I feel it.  I so much feel it.
3 - Soul saving in easy steps
4 - One gorgeous and exceptionally venomous spider
5 - The Chinese Navy is coming.  We are so screwed.
6 - Grand-daughter of NAZI war criminal - Follow-up to previous article regarding his daughter.
7 - After a sucker punch, there is one response:  shut up and play (I did but did not do it live as yet)
8 - Terrorists and Planned Parenthood
9 - Is that Miley in a dream
0 - Yesterday's rogues gallery

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No blog on the police treatment of refugees in Greece. They arent shooting them just beating them senseless because they dont move fast enough

Unknown said...

Fair enough but it hasn't been missed. Greeks have been brutal and it's been discussed with Cat. I don't have a whole lot of detail on it but my primary focus is not so much mistreatment of refugees because there's so much of it but rather the cause of the refugee movement. I strongly believe we focus on symptoms rather than diseases. People never leave their homes unless they're absolutely screwed. We hate moving. All of us do.

I've seen the Turks in Pyrgos and that's the only time I've seen poverty worse than I saw in Ciudad Juarez. Even when refugees are not beaten, they are not apparently given any quarter. As with many things, Greece has immense beauty but that doesn't tell it all.

Anonymous said...

I guess think dont appreciate the honesty of ISIS and are looking for liars elsewhere

Anonymous said...

sorry for not checking voice translator

I guess they