Thursday, July 23, 2015

Why You Always Wanted a Ferrari (video)

While one Ferrari is good, forty of them will make anything even better, particularly when all of them have 12-cylinder motors making 730 horsepower and have a top speed of 227 mph.  That would look impressive anywhere but for fantastic go to Nürburgring ... at top speed.




Ferrari not only sells these cars but teaches the richies how to drive them.  It's a stylish commitment when the manufacturer ensures the drivers are capable of handling the machines.


As to that love of cars business, I'll buy it when we're talking about a Ferrari but who will fall in love with a Buick sedan.  I don't love the car.  I love that I don't get wet when I go to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Most things about the car are annoying but at least it doesn't have that I'm Not Gay exhaust note favored for Mustangs and many pickup trucks.  Those boys will break down and weep if they ever hear twelve cylinders really hammering.

If someone has fallen in love with his or her Honda Accord, we're thinking that's one pitiful, love-starved li'l beastie.  That's the same as falling in love with a dishwasher.

No comments: