Friday, July 17, 2015

"Waiting on a Train" w/Guest Intro (audio)

"Waiting on a Train" (direct song link) is one I've done a number of ways but there hasn't been one yet with an intro by the one who does it this time.  Hopefully no-one sees any disrespect in this as it's not intended.  I'm playing the best I possibly can so it's sure not a joke with me.  (Podcast:  Ride the Dragon)

This is the closest I get to cryin' blues and my girl does sing it this time.  The tone of the guitar changes midway but that's not from pushing a button, it's the twang bar.  If you use it in a particular way, it gets her singing like that.

The focus overall isn't clear enough to write up the whole show but this one was from the show last night so that much is delivered.

I hope you enjoy the tune as the Galaxy Guitar is sounding sweet and, what the hell, it's free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed it! ML

Unknown said...

Much thanks! I'm a bit iffy on using the Vocalist like that, tho. Some concern it will be thought disrespectful.