Monday, July 20, 2015

Sorry to Whomever You Were at the Circus

lefty Unplugged played a fine show at Cat's Art MusikCircus tonight but, after the show and everyone had left, I was hanging about.  Cat wasn't there as I lose her sometimes but predictable is for clocks and cows, neither of which have any association with Cat.

Update:  I told Innie I would bet a big stack of euros Cat was worn out from the weekend.  She said she wouldn't take the bet but she should have because I would have lost.  Lightning tonight in Bavaria.

So I thought I would fiddle about with the audio stream as there was some mention it wasn't loud enough when I played last week.  That was unusual as it was belting loud here so that needed a bit of testing.

The song I was testing is the one from the back tracks in the following article.  That was pumping into the stream and I was trying different instruments with it to check relative volume levels.  It doesn't matter if the guitar sounds like a tough guy if he's not loud enough to hear him.

For Second Life it didn't matter about the stream as I did not connect it to the land because my purpose was to test the stream only.  If success with that then plug it into the land for the next test.

Somewhere in the middle of the song I noticed there was someone standing in front of me in Second Life.  Before I could disconnect enough kit to say something, you were gone and there was nothing in Chat so I don't know who it was.

It looked like Silas was standing there stupidly doing nothing ... and he was ... but my meat person was highly active and I wasn't watching the screen because I didn't think anyone was there.

Sorry!

No comments: