Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dark Fun with Selfies in the Midwest

This one is kind of swell and this is nothing to how it looked about a month ago when he chopped me.  It's still more than a week until I get the damn stitches out.  The biggest problem isn't the cut but the irritation from the tape which is all around it.

I'll take another pic of this in a month or so and you will hardly be able to see it.  Those dermos have a magical technique for sutures which makes scars mostly evaporate.  It also takes forever to do the suturing since there's much more at lower layers.  Dermos must have eyes like golden eagles to do this type of work.


Details I didn't need:  "It was like a football to get the margin but I needed to make it like a square to close it." - Dr Maberry


Don't fuck around with skin cancer.

No comments: