Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Capture" - Silas (audio) - Recorded Minutes Ago

"Capture" isn't such an imaginative name but hopefully you find some captivation in it.  There are some mistakes but hopefully not unforgivable ones.  I like the sound of everything quite a bit with those fat chords on the synth and the guitar with chorus and delay.

"Capture" is the direct link to the song and it's on the Ride the Dragon podcast (free).

It's a slow type of anthem because I want the notes to ring out and have some time to sing all their stuff.  If it has time, the note will do sort of a roll through the nuances or harmonics it can reach and that's one of the most beautiful things in electric music for me.

So, I regret mistakes but I'm not ashamed of them as they are the liveness.  If I play something many times, there won't be mistakes or at least not as many but the cost of that is sounding like I have played it many times.  In Silas World, that's a real expense.

Hope you like it and that was recorded about half an hour ago now.

No comments: