Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Zen and Winnie the Pooh



Booboo:  that's all there is to Zen, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  what more does it need to be, Booboo, when thoughts of anything else are about things you hope will happen or things which already did

Booboo:  it won't tell me how magicians get rabbits into hats?

Zen Yogi:  nope

Booboo:  it won't tell me if space aliens live and work among us?

Zen Yogi:  nope, it won't do that either

Booboo:  what does it do, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  you''re doing it right now, Boo





Booboo:  then I'm going in the right direction?

Zen Yogi:  I believe so, Booboo, since I'm heading in the same one


Thanks to Pink for these and I'm sure he also walks in the right direction.

Booboo:  how do you know he walks in the right direction when you haven't seen him in decades?

Zen Yogi:  I know from the things he says and the things he does

Booboo:  that tells me he is a good man but maybe his generosity is to the wrong people?

Zen Yogi:  one of them was me, Booboo, so make what you will of that

Booboo:  like what?

Zen Yogi: it wouldn't be true to him to reveal that but I can tell he's the one who saw a pic I posted of something on my arm which was concerning me but I didn't know if I was just worrying myself.  He showed that to a doctor friend of his who suggested it would be prudent to determine for sure what it was.  That led to eight or nine surgeries to wipe out the skin cancer as much as they could.

Booboo:  but you have a different kind now

Zen Yogi:  true but that detracts nothing from his gift

Booboo:  nothing can ever detract from a gift

Zen Yogi:  you're getting it, Booboo

No comments: