Sunday, September 17, 2017

Introductions or some such nonsense!

Hello! Salutations! Greetings! Hola! Bonjour! And whats up! So I am the heir apparent to the empire of fantasy and travel and dreams.

Harley:  Fuck me! Are you sure Seraphin?

Seraphin:  I am my dear Harley, I am. Now shut up until i get to introductions

Now, as I was saying, some ambitious shoes to fill. Im honored and terrified and thrilled for the future and the chance to share it with the world.
So, for now, simple introductions.

I am Seraphin. Cosplayer, leatherworker, husband, goofball and dreamer. I am the nephew of the great Dream God Silas, the once and forever Raven, and the trickster Harley.

I have many characters and points of view that may make their brief appearances but at most, I am Seraphin, the devoted husband and cosplayer, this will be the most used voice for now, but adaptability and fluidity are key in life and writting.

I am also Si2, the voice in the back of my head that keeps poking saying go bigger, what will Silas think of that? Are you dreaming big enough? This voice is mostly a silent partner.

I am also the trickster, the deviant, the adventerous and chaotic Harley, yes I am very influenced by Harley Quinn, Her courage, her tenacity, her love, her no holds bar fighting, her ability to show working, healthy and loving polyamourous relationships, and even her history of stupid decisions and lousy partners.

And forever and always my earliest and darkest but playful character, The Raven. He is my dark, intelligent and no holds bar character who will not pull the punches.

So that is who I am.

We will be around for all of the fun from cosplaying, to leatherwork, history, current affairs and relationships. Depends on the day, but we will share this adventure together and I look forward to sharing it with you all.

Harley: Hey where's our turns?

Seraphin: next time friend, next time.

No comments: