Sunday, September 17, 2017

Welcome, Seraphin, and You Blow Me Right Away (fanfare w/trumpets)

It's completely wonderful to see you taking this thing for a drive.  You're the Once and Future so there's no expectation from me beyond do dream big but that isn't my panther driving you to think you maybe need to push it bigger.  That panther is all yours and there's always the temptation for what if I push it a little more but risk blowing it all to hell.

(makes panther noise)

I've got one as well and it's a great pleasure for my panther to meet your panther.  The course you may take is a fascination since my own came more into perspective when I was asked about the first article in Ithaka.  I was touched that anyone would ask but also it put me back into that end of the time warp and it really has been a remarkable journey.

My most fervent hope is you bring your passion to wherever this goes and in whichever mystical directions.  There's a whole lot of gooey in my thinking since your marriage wasn't so long ago and that gives metaphors within metaphors for any kind of traveling.  There are so many journeys at once but always there's a central passion and finding it can take a while.


It's really grand, mate, and I'm not sensing envy in me since my life has been pretty cool and changing to another one would jangle my corpuscles into another dimension.  I do feel kind of like a river and since 2012 it's been bringing this to you and now you take it on downstream.


I do like seeing it was a good move in omitting an introduction since yours is all aces.

I'll put together another article on some tips which would likely be helpful since embedding pictures or video within the blog isn't difficult but it's cumbersome.  The result is spectacular so I've got to put that one together.

For now it's just grand to feel the vibe and I'll float around with that for a while.


Zen Yogi:  don't you think calling him mate was inappropriate, Silas?

Hmmm  ... of course, he is the Prince and Heir Apparent to the Throne of Ithaka.

Zen Yogi:  no trumpets?

You're right again, Yogi.

(fanfare)

Zen Yogi:  how do you like being the Dream God?

That's exceeding cool and I should like enormously being the Dream God.

Zen Yogi:  do you make bad dreams?

That's not for me, Yogi, since my dreams come to fix them.

Zen Yogi:  will you be making sex dreams?

No, mate, since that's a boring detail for the Dream God.  I'm sure people can make those dreams themselves.  Mine turn things upside-down because a whole lot of things look better upside-down so at least take a look to see for sure.

Zen Yogi:  that sounds like geometry or something

It's much more but you'll see.

Zen Yogi:  I'll see what?

You'll see, my bear buddy.

No comments: