Friday, September 15, 2017

How About Some Light from the Dolls


From a few minutes ago and with a Rockhouse hat tip to the CowboyHatGirl


These are Yevette's dolls and I liked the light over them.  I think one of them is Shirley Temple but I have no idea which one.  Yevette made the lamps in-between them as gifts for people.

Zen Yogi:  are you going to tell them the rest, Silas?

OK, mate, since maybe they need to know all of these dolls have been re-engineered with microprocessors controlling their actions.

Zen Yogi:  isn't there more than that, Silas?

Well, sure, since they start prowling when the lights go out due to the microprocessors which activate when daylight drops.  They become benign-looking little Chuckie dolls.

Zen Yogi:  be ever vigilant!

Of course, Yogi, and they know I watch them.

Queen Bee:  I knew it!

You sure did call it, Queen Bee.

Zen Yogi:  did you make that up?

No chance, bear buddy, since she was here and I heard her.

Zen Yogi:  isn't it also true that everyone who has seen them thinks they're creepy?

Well, sure, and Yevette said the picture looks kind of creepy so she sees it too.  It all gets kind of comical.

Zen Yogi:  until the lights go out

I'm ever vigilant, Yogi.

No comments: