Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Zen Yogi and the Diabolical Plan to Catch Walter Palmer and Avenge Cecil the Lion

Booboo:  how will we do this, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  we will draw Walter Palmer into our selected area and then we will get him?

Booboo:  just you and me, Yogi?  I don't think we can do it.

Zen Yogi:  you and I plus about a dozen of my friends from the Grizzlies.  I told them about Walter Palmer and all them want some payback for Cecil the Lion.  They will spread out in a circle around our selected area and then hide while they wait for the signal.

Booboo:  what's the signal, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  that's when our Bait Bear blows a dog whistle so only the Grizzlies and other bears can hear it.  Then the Bait Bear runs away while all the Grizzlies come out to eat Walter Palmer.

Booboo:  I don't want to be the Bait Bear, Yogi

Zen Yogi:  neither of us can be the Bait Bear, Booboo.  Walter Palmer saw us on Saturday morning cartoons just like all the other kids only he was sitting there thinking, "One day when I grow up I can kill them."

He will know something is up if he sees us so we need to hide as well.

(opens up the box from the Acme Costume Company and pulls out a bear suit)

Booboo:  what will you do with that bear suit, Yogi?  Who is going to wear that?

Hey there, my furry bear buddies, what's shakin' besides the leaves in the trees?

Booboo:  hi, Silas.  I think Yogi has a little favor to ask.

No comments: