Saturday, April 8, 2017

Waxing and Wobbling in the Midwest Existential

I saw you online a few times last evening, Cadillac Man, but you weren't there for long and I flopped after a few times.  I must try earlier and will keep a look for when the Skype thing turns green.

In general, there's a lot of itching which brings the consequent bitching and I'm to keep putting new dressings on this thing for three weeks.  wtf???  Usually stitches come out in a week, right?

So that's a drag but the Big View is the Second Week is done.  That's major since no slips nor slides.  Everything goes according to plan.  There are ups/downs since some weeks are off for chemo but remain on for radiation.


It knocks me out that Yevette was insisting and almost demanding I take the appt for surgery on Wednesday even when it was in near-conflict with her appt.  The appt came from a cancelation so it could have been waved-off with no foul.  However, that was not the right move and it's here so get it done; get it finished.

Do feel free to use some of that kind of bad ass vibe for your own dragon killing.  She's little but she's tough.

Ed:  dragonslayers always are

Maybe so, mate.


I didn't say it well about setting cancer aside to focus on what's left is impossible since there's no way to set it aside.  I do know this area, tho, since chronic and I do mean blinding pain from my shoulder goes back over twenty years.  Pain meds have been almost useless and I find the only way to pull any kind of life from that is with some sort of Jedi thinking which brings my focus as much as possible to something else.  The purpose isn't diversion since Jedi are smarter than that so the interest must be real.  It's a similar thing with tinnitus and the level of that is high due to years of major abuse.  Focus minimizes the effect while thinking about it only makes it louder.

The Jedi move probably can't be taught since sitting in a circle going Om, Om, Om will likely only make more thought of the malady.  Another possibility is meerkats.  Before it gets too hot, it may be time to exercise The Meerkat Option.

Ed:  not The Meerkat Option?

Oh, yes.  I think it may be time.  Me dogs are buggered and that's not a tiny exaggeration but I'm willin' to give it a go.  I know the zoo entrance which is the least walk to the meerkats and other critters with large coolness.  Beyond that it's all improv.  Either bail back to the car or see what else is there.

Ed:  what if you don't see them?

Hey, I've been talking about these fuckin' meerkats forever.  I at least have to look.


Whoa, whoa, here's the Yevette tease:  there's a Wendy's Hamburgers over that way somewhere.

Note:  I kind of seeded that the other day.


Ed:  what do meerkats have to do with existentialism?

Show him the shadow of a hawk and he will show you everything you need to know about existentialism, mate.


The surreality of this time seems it should come with Peter Max colors and Mystery Lady could do that.  This is a lot like trippin' except for sitting under a sink in the bathroom.


I do miss being able to make stars.  When I wave my hand, it leaves trails of new stars in the paths of my fingertips.  That's not just in cartoons, that's LSD.

I never understood speed since what good is it if it can't do this.


If this is football then we're done with the first quarter.  I'm not sure who we have on tap for the halftime show but I will take a look into that.

Ed:  any boobs in the show?

Only one if it's me playing the Galaxy Guitar so no good answer.

Proceeding to kick ass in the Rockhouse ... and maybe see some meerkats.

No comments: