Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Twenties Roared Plenty in Tennessee Last Night

The Raven said yesterday I would be at his wedding in spirit and today I'm there in pictures.

They do look splendid together, don't they.


Rockhouse congratulations of the finest kind to Mrs and Mrs Raven, Alex and Caity Fraser, with our best wishes and love.

We promise.  No cheesy advice.


Ed:  what's so Twenties about that?

Oh really ...


How about now?


They were stylin' last night.  I can't say I'm entirely sure which era they're stylin' but they sure look good doing it.


And up close.


Oh, frabjous day!


Wow, the twins may be snaking me for the first time since they were kids.  I think that's Valerie on the left with Christina beside her but I'm really not sure.  They must have gone with the same make-up deliberately since they never do that.  Man, I'm really not sure.

Alex and Caity are to the right and I'm not positive of which era but I'm sticking with the Roaring Twenties.

Surrounded by beautiful women ... you sure can feel the lad's suffering, huh?

All of you look beautiful together and we wish the best possible luck with everything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The downstairs ready room is a speak easy with the need for a password to enter through the fake bookshelf

Unknown said...

Aha, that settles the period. They look too, too cool at it and someone did a peach of a job getting it all set.

Anonymous said...

The First dance was on stage with lasers and fog. Very cool

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! Thanks for posting the pics!! ML

Unknown said...

That must have looked fantastic but I from here photographing that is almost impossible. I bet it was breathtaking.

ML, I'm glad it gives you a chance to be there.

Anonymous said...

We will upload video. He had it steaming online

Seraphin said...

Thanks Silas! It was Gatsby themed and it was perfect. more photos and even video coming. Some is all ready on facebook

Unknown said...

Thank you as it was looking grand in the ones I have seen so far and streaming the video ... well ... welcome to the New Age. Very cool.