Saturday, January 21, 2017

There is No Rollover in the Rockhouse

Although the Q-libs will likely prattle, "I told you so," it's pointless radio noise since they hardly got anything right.




There were conditions to continuing support of the Woman's March and foremost was there must be no violence.

They delivered on that splendidly.


The second was there must not be any mention of the C-word and ...

Ed:  THE C-word, man?

Nah, not that C-word, I mean the Clinton word and there's another one since we don't want to hear CIA in any tiniest context with this crowd.  If the CIA is in it then I know it's poisoned and I'm out.

Note:  there are so many precious letter words (e.g. C-word, L-word, etc, etc) that we don't know what they mean anymore and don't care.  Speak English and not some politically-correct distortion.


Third was there must be no false charges and the only fail I heard specifically was with Michael Moore blaming Trump for things he did not do.

Moore was fired from any idea of sentience after that bit of grand-standing.

Note:  we do not defend Trump but we do not put up with liars no matter who does it.


Yevette was not entirely pleased with the comprehensive nature of the March since her thinking was more along the line it should have been focused entirely on women's issues.  Without the required equipment, I can't say what I think they should have done but I was pleased to see the wide-reaching nature of what I hope presages the rebuilding of the Democratic Party along the lines of its principles rather than the whim of the moment as we have seen since the Nineties.

I saw a true representation of We the People and this time the disenfranchised fifty percent who did not vote had a reason to participate.  The cause was noble and just and was executed almost perfectly (i.e. lose Moore).


The basis for the Trump hanging will come later since the Silas is tired after a long day of doing nothing.

Ed:  do you really do nothing?

Nope but the details aren't important unless you enjoy tales of vacuuming, rubbish removal, and the sheer joy of ... well, you get the idea.

Note:  I don't resent that in any way as I see no more than a different way to pay dues.

Ed:  like noticing when the toilet paper supply runs low so cover that on the next market run.

Now you're jivin' with the domestic swing, Tall Daddy.


There was no live music today since the Silas doesn't cover any kind of music for swing dance although it would be cool if I did since, wtf, it was cool enough for Django and there isn't much which is cooler than he was.  I also don't play anything from the era of The Sound of Music which will probably shock you in no way whatsoever.

There was one major gain over the last few days in finding a deep respect for Lady Gaga and her immense versatility as she can switch musical genres faster than most people can change channels on a television.  I knew she was good but I really did not appreciate how good.


In summary (drum roll)

- estimation of the Q-libs (i.e. neoliberals) changed in no way whatsoever.  If they will continue that behavior then they should be honest about it and call themselves Republicans.

- estimation of Trump took a cliff dive into the rocks and that will be explained at the hanging after the trial

- estimation of humanity leaped like dancers in the clouds riding sunbeams through the sky

(rim shot and fade to black)

Note:  I kind of liked that last so I'll think of them leaping through the clouds and take my leave.

No comments: