Sunday, September 6, 2015

Nobody Will Burn My Music

Yevette has crashed so zero noise potential for some hours most likely.

The "Justin Bieber Cried" song is dying to happen.  It gets one more chance to blow out and then it will probably float away. 

The general premise is refugees die crossing the Med but that's not why Justin Bieber cried.  It's an outraged song but not necessarily angry.  It only happened once and enough to make me really feel dragged out stupid that I failed to record it (and I was).

It started out with a soft strum on Em and then there was a bassy bump from an octave below plus then the same chord an octave up but off the beat, it's all about rhythm.  This aspect was pretty enough but then it started getting beefy as the illusion of gravity comes to me.  So many important things which seem to mean nothing and Justin Bieber cries.  When he cries, the bottom is fairly heavy with distortion guitar and the guitar cries like a girl but then goes all ripshit with the wah wah.

So, yah, I'm dyin' to try it again.

That reminds me.  The mike is not in a good position to use it and use the wah wah for the guitar at the same time.  That will change before doing it again but this is a much bigger deal than is obvious as this room really is dangerous and moving the stompbox for the guitar will make it more exposed.  Yevette will readily attest the only way you can be sure of getting through this room in the dark without hitting the floor is if you're a bat.  (I keep looking back there like I may find some clever resolution but it's not there and I shall solve that by problem by not looking back there.)

There's one more shot as this isn't something to rehearse.  It will happen or not.  It will absolutely get tried, possibly at the Circus but this would be way off Euro hours.  Since it's 5pm now, most likely about 9pm before any likelihood of playing.

No comments: