Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Cincinnati Concert and the Freezebirds Reunion (video)




The Freezebirds are Jack Anzinger, Dave Bosse, and Alan Fraser.  Ophir Shur was the keyboard player but he left the planet quite some time ago and is still sorely missed.  It is my great regret that there was not enough time for The Freezebirds on this night but there was this and even though it is chaotic it is much more what I love than anything else I have ever done.

When I talk to Cat of krautrock she may wonder, as any woman will, if this is just a man telling her what she wants to hear but this video will show more than any words can why I hear it in my heart.  While this is not at all electronic, it is not working toward any kind of convention and seeks only to be free.

With much love to The Freezebirds, I apologize again that time was so short.

No comments: