Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Send Me an Angel" - Alan Fraser on Guitar and Vocal

Here's a cover of "Send Me an Angel" by the Scorpions, one of the most killin' bands ever, and I've uploaded it because I've remixed it a little and also because it's at the center of a personal debate on what kind of stuff I will be doing when I finally get back to playing live in Second Life.  It doesn't meet my personal standards for what I consider live as I'm playing the lead guitar and singing but it's not me playing the rest of the tracks.  This is no judgment of what anyone else does as that's their business, it's just not what's right for me.  So I've already pretty much answered my own question except that covers make tips and originals are questionable for that.  However, I'm highly broke so maybe I need to be a slut and satisfy my stomach before I satisfy my soul.

I've named the upload "Mein Engel" (My Angel in German) and it's on the Ride the Dragon podcast now.  The remix is to bring out the vocal better.

No comments: