Sunday, January 6, 2013

So Where's the Sexy Stuff

Talk of medical stuff won't ever be sexy and I don't even want to talk about it that much as all I really want to do is listen to music with Cat and dance, dance, dance.


Can we dance the night away or what!

The dances in Second Life these days are so much more sophisticated than they were even two or three years ago and they were pretty damn good even then.  It might seem silly to create an avatar and watch yourself doing these incredible dances but don't be so fookin' provincial (laughs).  It's all about music, light and love.  If what you're doing doesn't have at least one of those ingredients then you're probably doing it wrong!  In the picture above, there are all three and like the Mayor in "Doc Hollywood," I couldn't be happier if I were twins.


As to other news, it's still a bit of a dance getting the Internet line together and the expectation, sigh, is that it will take two weeks from now.  It's going to happen but it's taking a while and much of that was due to the holidays.  Hopefully now things will pick up.  Some things in Greece are popping fast but this isn't one of them.  I'm dyin' to play for Cat and after that to get back to work in general but it's all good and these things will come.

What could be sexier than dental news and, sure, I've got some of that too as I'll see Georgia on Tuesday and, I believe, that will complete the non-cosmetic work.  There's more stuff for another thousand euros but I've got to understand what that really does as I don't think there's a Hollywood movie career in my future.  I'm not quite a thousand euros in the hole to her now but she's going ahead anyway as she's one hell of a sweet lady and I never was kissed by my dentist before (laughs).  Don't look for romance in that as Greeks kiss everybody!

The scooter is now mine and insured and all that stuff.  The tax and insurance combined are about sixty euros so, hell yes, I'll take a soaking every so often for that!  I'm not pushing it as much as I was and find I'm rolling between seventy and eighty kph.  That's in large part because I don't want Cat getting a phone call that I've taken a bump on the asphalt.  I don't want to do that to any of you.  I do love to ride and I enjoy it thoroughly but I've got no burning wish to spend any more time in hospitals or put any of you through all that again.  Besides, hitting it at ninety+ kph won't get me to Pyrgos that much quicker over a fifteen kilometer run.  Driving fast is because it's fun not because there's any practical reason for doing it.  Amazingly enough it's still fun at seventy to eighty kph too.

The cough is largely gone and I hadn't been playing as I guess some muscles were strained from coughing so much.  That's all gone and I'm at it again, I'm just not satisfied that "I Love Rats" is quite as insane as it can be and I also want to keep tweaking the sound as I want a sustained note to dance more tightly with drawing feedback.  That's easy with a real amplifier but it's a bit more of a trick with a simulator.  It'll come.

So, I'm dead broke, ridiculously happy, and it's all good.  There is probably enough food to make it to payday but there damn sure isn't for cigarettes and ain't that a bitch (laughs).  The cigarette war goes up and down but mostly it's down and there will be a win as stupid and expensive really ought to be sufficient reasons.

No comments: