Monday, August 14, 2017

The Donald Trump (i.e. CIA) Axis of Evil Has Been Chosen | Moderation by Zen Yogi



Facing any American President is the difficult decision of which country should I fuck up first.  In Donald Trump's case, he decided or the CIA decided for him, WTF, just fuck up all of them.

From the CIA standpoint, Donald Trump is just like Wal-Mart's Bozo Bounce Toy since it's weighted on the bottom and you can punch it as much as you like but it keeps popping back up again.

CIA:  North Korea (punch)

Trump:  oh, yes, sir.  May I have another?

CIA:  Venezuela (punch)

Trump:  oh, yes, sir.  May I have another?

CIA:  Iran (punch)

Trump:  oh, yes, sir.  I really liked that one.  May I have another.


Zen Yogi:  America started with a President who makes movies with chimps and now there's a President fronting for Insane Clown Posse so what did they expect?

Frankly, I was looking for a bit more than fried chicken on this one, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  we have a saying at Jellystone Park, Silas.  We can count on Old Faithful but for anything else we're probably fucked.

That's Zen, is it?

Zen Yogi:  no, that's just an observation, Silas

That just warms my cockles like the warm, golden sand on a Caribbean island, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  is that legal on Facebook?

Probably not.

No comments: