Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tips on Historical Documents

For any crazy story, I'm happy to write it but first I have to remember it.  There's probably not a good way to write the story if I didn't at least see it.

Otherwise, I would have to write stories about my three sisters in Cincinnati picking up the entire Australian soccer team and taking them home to meet our ol' Parents ... blind drunk at two in the morning.

(Ed:  dude, that really happened)

Well, sure ... but who would believe it.  You really had to be a participant or the story won't have the details it needs.


The Great Party with the drag races out in front of the house, various (cough) activities taking place on lawns around the neighborhood, and cops waiting for people to leave as that made them easier to bust.  That was when someone went through a wall on the third floor as well.  Coincidentally, it was not long after that when I learned about drywall, albeit with limited success.

(Ed:  possible comedy potential)


We shall see.  Meanwhile, if you are light on the minimum daily requirement of ennui, you have the entire Internet at your disposal.  Enjoy ... or ... well, don't.

No comments: