Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sincerity on the Ten Dollar Flat Rate But It Does Not Work Too Well

Thank you, Cadillac Man, for helping but I really am sincere about the flat rate of ten dollars because it's vitally important to me not to be an undue burden on any single person.  It's going to cost thousands to fix this and Yevette has insisted on going to see a dentist to at least get an estimate but I see no point when there's no chance of being able to pay for it.  I don't see this as fatalism but rather it's reality.

Tinkerbell tried as well to help but that damn PayPal isn't much fun.  What she tried to do was exceedingly generous but, fortunately, it didn't work.  (I do have to tell her as it would be dickly to let her think it works when it doesn't)

Note:  PayPal is effective if you're comfortable with it but the product is cumbersome otherwise.  I'm strongly supportive of its security as I almost invariably use it for anything which requires a credit card because it is then not necessary to provide debit card information to every George, Clark, or Alphonse on the Internet.

Meanwhile, Bank of America had an impressive defense against phishing because there were some individual identifiers they presented to confirm the validity of the site ... so they removed that process and went back to basic password prompts again.  Tell me again they care about your money.


I need to come up with some mechanism which insists on the Ten Dollar Flat Rate but does not screw with your credit card and that may be a bit of a tall order.  It may seem I have given up on things but I've been playing guitar for well over forty years.  I do NOT give up on things!

And I've known Cadillac Man through much of that time.  Love you, bro.

Some of the long-term irregulars have got to know who he is and that's ok but please don't use real names for anyone.  That's social network crap and we don't play that here, your identity is your own.


Cheney gets a new heart because they gave him one but teeth need to come to me because it's the will of the people or just about everything I've written is complete crap.  I'm not crying wolf and the situation is as unpleasant / dangerous as you can imagine but chucking out the principles is even more unpleasant than that.

If it doesn't work out and I croak, you'll get to watch and I'll try to make it funny.  My only point is it seems people don't believe what it's like down here so I am lucky enough to find myself as the on-site reporter.  OK, so don't suck (larfs).


As stated ... somewhere ... I'm really not afraid of dying but I'm deathly afraid of being boring.  That's the worst.

So, wanna hear some Eagles songs?

(Ed:  piss off)

That's the attitude we like to see!

2 comments:

Cadillac Man said...

Keep the dreams going. Love you too.

Unknown said...

Dreams are my primary stock in trade! They don't sell for much but people seem to enjoy them and that's at least half as good.