Sunday, September 17, 2017

What's Wrong with this Vegan's Fridge?


There's so much wholesome goodness in this refrigerator it doesn't seem like one Vegan could possibly get through it all alone.  Regardless of the quantity, something doesn't seem quite right.


Tick...tick...tick...


Oy, mates, what's the situation with the diet soda on the top shelf to the right?  Artificial sweetener is some of the nastiest stuff you can possibly inflict on your body.

Zen Yogi: yah but it's not an animal product so it's still legal within the Vegan Mandate

So it's the Organics who would find fault with the soda and not the Vegans.  That's a little odd when this nutritional freakshow (i.e. me) hasn't ever touched anything with artificial sweetener.

Zen Yogi:  by the way, those are pop drinks and no-one calls it soda

Maybe that's how it goes in Jellystone Park but the name changes around the country.  I use soda as a standard.  If someone looks at me strangely when I ask for a soda then I know I'm in a pop state but the person will know what I mean.  However, if I ask for a pop in a soda state there's no telling what may come. That's not a good mistake to make in the State of Texas.

Zen Yogi:  because they may shoot you?

No, it's because they may pop me since the word also means to hit someone.

No comments: