Tuesday, October 6, 2015

De Ganja Givin' Up Some Fine Blizz

De ganja goin' make it to payday an' I'm thinkin' the payday after that as well.

The trick is not consuming supernatural amounts of drugs but rather consuming supernatural quality in your drugs.

Note:

WE DO NOT FUCK WITH POWDERED DOPE OR PILLS - IF IT AIN'T NATURAL, WE DON'T DO IT

Sorry, hombre, that might have been a bit loud.  A large part of the reason for this article is to make that point.  I make no secret of being hammered a lot but I hear of lots of people being destroyed by hard narcotics and we don't screw with that stuff here.  If there's the faintest chance any of this really could affect a kid then it's important to make clear what happens.

It's said there's an increase in heroin use and how can that even be possible given what is known, after what was shown in "Trainspotting," and all these things which seek to educate but apparently do not get it done ... or ... people do it for some other reason.  In other words, they know it will kill them and they do it anyway; education can't make a difference in that.  Neither will law for that matter.

So, we don't screw with it.  We have screwed with a lot of things and from that we learned ... don't screw with a lot of things.  If it doesn't grow out of the ground and come here unchanged, we don't want.


With yer supernatural ganja, it works on one or two toks.  You learn, always learn.

(Ed:  you're telling me after fifty years of smoking ganja, it only takes a tok or two to stone you?)

Dat's a fact, Jack.  And do believe I know what stonage means.  If there is any way to get hammered, I've tried it.

(Ed:  you're trying to be some kind of connoisseur or something?)

Not trying, Dagwood, as that seems to have happened all by itself.

(Ed:  you believe this ganja has magical powers?)

In fact, I do but that isn't what gave it the strength.

(Ed:  what did?)

The New School got this one right.  They have gone past me in their cultivation techniques and I don't know how they are achieving such high-yield reefer.  I know the process is natural as I've seen it but I don't know the cloning techniques, etc they use to multiply it and I don't know what boosted the reefer from about 3-4% THC up to 20% or more.  This is some highly psychoactive product.


(Ed:  why don't you get busted?)

I'm almost invisible and I'm not worth busting anyway.  Some old guy with less than an ounce of reefer isn't a criminal problem to a cop but rather a nuisance.  If he busts me then they have to feed me.  I'm just useless overhead ... unless I drive stoned.  So I don't.


(Ed:  you don't call it drug abuse?)

There is relatively little of it I would call drug abuse.  There is no doubt in me regarding the therapeutic efficacy of marijuana although I do not use medical marijuana.  I only smoke reefer undoctored by any corporate interest.  I would not prescribe marijuana for anyone on the basis of what it does for me but I have no doubt in my specific application.

In terms of controlling suicidal thinking, I have found nothing to match it and psychiatrists have tried multiple of their mind-numbing solutions. If you consider your mind's processing as a sine wave, the effect of such clinical solutions is to clip it, in effect lopping off the top and the bottom of the waveform.  In other words, you aren't so vulnerable to the lows but you throw them at the expense of the highs since they go too.


The psychiatric solution is arbitrary and weak insofar as the thinking is shallow that the unholy variety of SSRI medications will offer one in the mix which mitigates cyclical behavior of this nature, particularly when all of them work in generally the same way.  If you like dartboard psychiatry, step right up.  We strongly recommend you don't.  These medications are dangerous and I know this from personal prescribed experience.

For any other type of drug in earlier days, the majority of them were experiments.  Someone said to me, "I would like to take some acid to see what I think about."

Quite apart from the abysmal grammar, that expresses the exploration as this isn't so much introspection.  In 'looking to see what he thinks about,' he is releasing the inner to appear as it will.  You aren't so much exploring inside yourself as exploring everything around you ... which reveals to be the same thing.

I think, therefore I am.

At the bottom of all trippin' is that root.  The only thing you will ever know is real is yourself as everything around you may be a construct and there's no way you can know with total certainty any part of what you see is real.

And that means if they ever unplug The Matrix, we are immediately fucked.

(Ed:  do you seriously think you're inside The Matrix?)

I seriously don't believe it makes any difference because there's no way I can prove it one way or the other.

Sooooo ... I'll take one more tok here and see if I get the rest of the way through "Guardians of the Galaxy" this time.

That movie review is to determine the ultimate philosophical question of all time:  is Gamora's backside so ravishingly outstanding that it outweighs the uncoolness of B.J. Thomas music.  If you are not familiar with Gamora's shapely backside, check out Zoe Saldana.  Lord, Lord.

Meet Gamora.  This is not exactly how she appears in the movie, not exactly.


Any questions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something MUST be done about the present heroin epidemic. It kills more than guns and ruins far more than it kills.
I can not count the number of kids i.e. under 25 that I know who are addicts or are in relationships with addicts. Most of these kids are from affluent families that tried to hide it and solve it themselves. Hardly ever works.
Bean issues addicts spend about $35k/year on the stuff. Mostly stolen credit card theft is the easiest method as the companies make it so easy
Each addict directly impacts at least 4 other
people i.e. partner parents siblings because of thier issues.
So this is a societal problem that is closing in own teen pregnancy as the leading destroyer of childhood dreams

Anonymous said...

PS every cop EMT and Schoolshould have Narcan pens. Just as they epi pens for allergies

Unknown said...

Picking this up in its own article led by your comments: About That Heroin