Monday, May 5, 2014

Hookah Has Got Nothin' on eCigarettes

I had to fix this eCigarette thing as I got a second one but the damn thing wouldn't work.  Then I took it apart and replaced the whisker things inside it.  For some reason that made a difference and now it smokes.  In today's lesson I have come to understand the importance of the whisker things.

The object is to get Yevette to try this.  She said she won't because the medium for the nicotine goo is propylene glycol.  She said that's poisonous.  I said, girl, you're smoking a fucking cigarette. How poisonous does it have to be.

So, negotiations are in progress.

Something I said I would do was to get some different flavored smokes as Yevette didn't like the original at all.  The different flavors don't give any sense of effeminacy but rather there's an exotic Hookah vibe.  The tobacco buzz is real as there is actual nicotine in the mix but this might be flavored with coffee, apple, or whatever.  I expected it would taste like some type of unpleasant candy but it's the opposite.  It's not just a replacement for a cigarette, it's better.

As to health risks, what do I know.  Something I do know is that cigarettes cost a fortune but this stuff costs not much.  The FDA, the PTA, and the National Guard will come down with taxes one of these days but it hasn't happened yet.

Meanwhile, this stuff tastes surprisingly good.

No comments: