Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Bit of Temporary Scramblement

Writing the reports on the Circus isn't just some task I perform to suck up with Cat.  They are something I can give to everyone and I like that.  The people in the reports become kind of like kids and it's massively cool to see them pushing themselves beyond what they thought were their limits.

But sometimes they fuck up.

This has been bothering me since Monday night as I like the performers there or I wouldn't bother writing anything.

Last night DD, Michi Renoir, and Reis and Aldo really took the jams to the outer regions of space but that isn't what happened the night before and everything is very muddled in my thinking.  How can I write of one and also write of the other.  It's like trying to think inside a pachinko machine.




A pachinko machine is like a pinball machine except infinitely more annoying.  A great many little steel balls are hurled into the body of it and they bounce off the embedded pins as they fall to the bottom.  The noise is like a crack-crazed woodpecker with a heavy metal beak.