Monday, May 5, 2014

California Boobie Cookies

Yevette was watching a video of some blondie making cookies and I said she had nice tits.   Yevette laughed so I asked her why is the Cookie Babe wearing a swimsuit while she makes cookies.  She said it wasn't a swim suit as instead it was an exercise outfit ... that looked like a swimsuit.  And Yevette agreed she did have nice tits.

I asked Yevette who the fuck are these people.  Do you just like to watch random people make cookies.  She said it is health food.  Ah, so.

SunTanMan was there too and he was clearly there for the cookies.  Yevette said he's fifty-five.  I said he looks it.  He looks like the California version of Keith Richards with his blondie Beachboys hair and his purple shirt.  Kee-rist.  Then he turned and said it's important not to bake the cookies too hot as that will drive the Life Force out of them.

Fucking kill me now!! Take my Life Force ... and put it in a cookie ... please.

I said they might just possibly have been the most vacant California kids I have ever seen.  Yevette agreed and said we are probably all going to die.  SunTanMan and Cookie Babe probably will not die as they seem to be made of some material that will neither rust nor fade.



Later, Yevette was sterilizing bottles and I asked her why she would do such a thing.  She said she will make a tincture.  Right away I think, whoa, we're going to get California again.  Then she says it will have cayenne pepper in it.  I stupidly replied tincture of cayenne pepper?  She laughed.  I said, girl, when you need a whole bottle of it, you aren't making a tincture, you're making a molotov cocktail.


So there you have today's report:  California Boobie Cookies and Tincture of Cayenne Pepper.  Sometimes things get a little strange at the Rockhouse.

No comments: