Monday, May 19, 2014

Tommy Emmanuel, Serial Killer

Good chance Tommy Emmanuel is a serial killer.  I watched a 12:00 minute video from him in about fifteen seconds.  It started and he talked.  I fast forwarded and he talked.  I repeated that several times and kept hitting him talking.  That got me to about the halfway point.  Then he played some blues lick and started mugging at someone in the audience.

John Wayne Gacy got a clown suit so he could mug at the crowd and talk to them.  Then he killed them.

Therefore, I conclude Tommy Emmanuel may be a serial killer.

I've seen him before.  I think it was on QVS when he was selling bulk deals on tuna fish.

He's in the same class as Larry Wannamakeapizza or whatever who has been touring around quite a bit.  They can play these incredibly elaborate things ... that say absolutely nothing.  It was like Oscar Peterson on piano where you just want to shake him and scream, "Oskie, do you know any fucking songs?"