Saturday, May 17, 2014

Political Amusement and Raising Guppies

Raising guppies is a lot like studying politicians as they reproduce at much the same rate.  A guppy has an extremely impressive gonopodium (i.e. that'd be the bishop, cupcake) relative to his body size and he delights in waving it at others, also much like politicians.

Some people are highly-pissed with what I write ... but it wouldn't be the first time someone dumped me for my politics.  Something started back in Scotland, no idea what.  Maybe I should have been nicer to the junkies.

People sometimes like to project their own anger onto me but it's false as I'm frustrated but I'm not angry, the middle class has got all the angry ones.  I don't need the anger.  Comments have been disabled as mostly they were only used for attacks.