Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where Are the Books

Two books were released a few days ago, "Abandoning Paradise" covers the expedition from Greece to Scotland going from the coolest place I ever lived to what was by far the uncoolest and  "Lunagrams" is a book of poetry I had released previously.

They have not as yet shown up on the iTunes Store but I check each day and will report when I see some activity.  It doesn't surprise me that it takes a few days so maybe by the end of the week they will appear.

"What Would Dogs Do" will go up in the middle of December because it takes fifty bucks for the ISBN and I don't have it.  Getting an ISBN is not affectation as the iTunes Store won't take a book without one.  It's not like releasing a CD for which there is no validation at all except that you're not allowed to release someone else's material.  You have to have the number for a book.

No comments: