Saturday, November 30, 2013

Who Killed JFK is Back

This is the conspiracy theory that never goes away and there's a good reason for that:  the official explanation doesn't make any sense at all.  You can see from the video the most likely sources for the bullets that hit Kennedy but that doesn't jibe at all with what the Warren Commission reported.

WARNING:  the video is highly graphic.  I have not embedded it for that reason so instead you can view the video on YouTube.  Again, warning, as the video includes autopsy photographs.  It also runs about an hour thirty.

I'm seeing quite a lot of interest in this just now.  Oliver Stone must be jumping up and down in L.A. and screaming It's About Damn Time.

I don't know about all the hocus pocus with spies and counter-spies in the background but I can see from the Zapruder video that the explanation officially given just doesn't work.  If there's another shooter then there's definitely a conspiracy and the darkness of any story behind that is, unfortunately, quite imaginable.  I don't know about that story but I can see what happened in the video.  Their story makes no sense.

No comments: