Thursday, November 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Thanksgiving

Before you say it's sad to celebrate Thanksgiving with a peanut butter sandwich, let's review the fact that one of us will be washing dishes this afternoon, lots of dishes.  Who would you guess will not be doing that.

Meanwhile, I've been taking a look at WIX as it says you can make your own Web page there for free.  Of course you can't make your own Web page but you can make one using their tools and they look fairly presentable.  The Web page that gets created is not awash with WIX advertising so you may find it useful.  You can learn more at WIX.

This is one I made for the Yum Yum Good Candy Company.  I have it on Facebook that I worked there during my professional career and people did not believe such a company existed.  Now it does.

Yum Yum Good Candy Company - Look for that label or it's not Yum Yum Good

No comments: