Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Abandoning Paradise" - Book Uploaded to iTunes Store - Updated

"Abandoning Paradise" is the book I wrote whilst on the road with the motor scooter from Greece to Scotland.  All the digital assets for the book have now been uploaded to the iTunes Store and it will published shortly.  It feels very good to send it on its way.  I priced it at $2.99 because it was such a bitch to create it, loads of pictures, etc.  If you think that's good bad or whatever, please do say something.

I didn't release it whilst in Scotland due to the Smack Troll otherwise known as the Pusillanimous Pricktoad (only the former name is used in the book although I do like the latter quite a bit).  Oh yes, honey, you bet he is in the book.  The book is rated for thirteen and up and I caution you that heroin and the use of it are described in the book although there is a very strong anti-drug message.  It is not a disingenuous message such as those featuring a bunch of people blowing a joint and laughing when one turns to the camera and says, "By the way, kids.  Don't you do this at home."

So now it's in motion after all this time.  "What Would Dogs Do" will be published after I release the last Part to the blog on Sunday or Monday although I'll probably have to hold off on the ISBN until payday.  I could do it ahead of time but I've been tinkering with each Part right up until when I put it on the blog so it's best to hold off a few more days on that one.

"Lunagrams - Poems of the Galactic Peace Tour" is being re-released without the videos as that will massively reduce the file size but there were some problems with that.  I anticipate resolving them in the next day or so.


Just add water and I'm a fookin' author.  Dayummm.


Update:  "Lunagrams" has now been updated as well and the re-release is pending publication in the iTunes Store.

"What Would Dogs Do" will definitely be waiting for payday but getting the ISBN is a quick process and the book will be published shortly thereafter, roughly the middle of December.

No comments: