Monday, November 25, 2013

Deleted Some Entries - Updated

There were a couple of articles that didn't warrant bloggishness and I have deleted them.  The only thing that matters right now is the neck on the guitar and I don't know what will come from playing it.  The action on the guitar is something you come to know for each guitar right down to the micron so any change to it is something you can feel.  I only have one so it gets sick and I get sick.

Maybe it's a matter of using the tools at your disposal but I do have some concern about it getting worse as I don't know how it happened in the first place.  I'm timing it for a few hours to really get to know how she feels.  That will be interesting to schedule as Yevette keeps vampire hours and she will melt if sunlight gets on here.

Nothing much for it, I suppose, but to play it out and see how it goes.


Update:  I didn't realise Yevette was still awake so I played some.  It's significantly harder to play but the main thing is the tone.  Yevette didn't throw food so it was ok with her.  I'm not fishing for anything as you can't possibly know what I mean without hearing it.  Situation is quite disturbing and I will play some more later to finally make up my mind.  What happened earlier was about fifteen minutes lead on top of some looper chords and it felt pretty swell roaming around with it.  I'm leaning more toward going for it and playing than I was earlier.

No comments: