Friday, March 25, 2016

The Rasta Hat Was Right!

Spring time pops into bloom all over the place in all kinds of ways.  We saw the First Iris of Spring this morning.  The Rasta Hat arrived in the morning mail.  The primary bandages are now removed.

And the hat was right about the ganja.  Tell me about one love!


Back to the top:  Frühling is Spring in German.  It just dawned how to pronounce it as the üh is like the ur in pure.  I don't know if either is a true dipthong but it works for Frühling.  If you pronounce that as pureling, you fairly close.

It's interesting to me to see in some ways German is remarkably like English but in others worlds apart.  Lots of linguistics behind that which I find fascinating but another time ... because most people hate it (larfs).


Scribes are already down for the arrival of the Rasta Hat and it's a beauty, it is.  Even better than I hoped and is cozy comfortable.  Can't stand tight hats so this is just right.


There is no need for a pic of the current situation because the incisions are long and that means a lot of blood.  It's gratuitously melodramatic to post pics of that because there is no action required on my end except to be cool and let the body do what it will.  That means I won't do much to clean up the blood because it will mess up the other dressings and that's only pushing it, in a highly stupid way.

So it's ugly but it's still good.  I still have parts of I-71 in my back so I couldn't care less about scars but I care a lot about melodrama.  The key play of the moment is there are zero negative waves and I really, really want to play.

There's always a kick and just now it's that the strap goes right over the situation on my back.  That can't happen and it's a big part of the scratch for the week.


But then you think, mon, you think.  Because the ganja make you think and then you think, there's a keyboard.  That don't hurt too much to play.  Plus it has a sound like an electric guitar and it's obscene to do that with keys but the ganja don't know no obscene.  It did a heavy metal "Silent Night" one time just because if you will break the peace, shatter it into tiny bits!  (No, I didn't keep it.  larfs)


(Long pause)


She jumped into my arms, man.  What should I tell her ... go away.  It started out with "Hey, Mister Ganja Man" on a loop so that was carryin' on and it's an old bit but that means one thing:  got to screw with it.  So it got a loop of keys on top of the existing and it's not such an island bit but I liked the sound.

That's when the Galaxy Guitar jumped into my arms.  By jiggling the strap, I got it to a point where it was reasonably ok and that's fine because, once you put weight on the strap, it won't move.

She was in almost perfect tune even after some days now.  She was waiting for me.


Except for the bandages, I didn't plan anything for today, it just been happening.  One thing about serendipity, never, never plan on it.  Accept and enjoy the wonderfulness of whatever it is while it flourishes.  Some stuff that sucks will come along but it ain't here yet.  Ha!


The jams were surprisingly good and I do wish I had recorded it.  Better to have a fish that got away than no fish at all.

(Ed:  um, Dagwood, the fish still ain't there)

It's all in the mind, see.  You just think it ain't there.  You don't think there's a cat in the box either, do you.

(Ed:  one more reference to Schrödinger and I load the gun!)

Roger that, Cap'n.

No comments: