Monday, March 14, 2016

Galaxy Guitar is Not Dead

She was sitting there and huge guilt came down.  Tune that girl as it's been a bit since playing and strings change with the temperature.

If I'm tuning then I'm playing and that went out kinda nice.  "The Sanctuary Song" has become kind of a fetish but that's fine as I figure if it doesn't involve feet then maybe it's ok.

There isn't any thought in my head when I play other than positive inner skiing.  With the reverse when you think you will crash, you will ski somewhere you're likely to crash and ... splat.  The positive side is thinking you will find find something which sings and each one leads to another.  There's surrealism around it but that's at the center of it.

That's all the thinking that happens but when I stop and it was good, I'll be kind of giddy with something I can't even explain.  Oftentimes musicos will laugh after doing a song live and it comes like, wow, can't believe I didn't die or explode or something (larfs).

Doesn't that happen to you when you do something really hard, maybe you're not entirely sure you can do it, and you pull it off.   Maybe you laugh too and for the same reason!

I went out to see Yevette because I was feeling kind of chipper about it and she said, I know you didn't but I hope you recorded that.  She was right I didn't but she thought the play was kinda swell so it's a good buzz all 'round.


This doesn't get "Ride the Dragon" CD any closer to being published ... it's just such a gas to do it (larfs).

No comments: