Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Chop Shop Update - Seven Hours Later

This was a rough one as it hurts, my face a lot and my back not so much.  Bandage all over the side of my face and no idea what my back looks like.  I may ask Yevette to shoot a pic but that's kind of pointless shockery I think.  Leave a note if you want to see it and this one won't exactly make you fall the floor weeping (larfs) but it's still kind of shockish ... but ... it's also kind of comical.  Your call.

There won't be any playing for some days as this time there's a no-lifting profile because that would pull out stitches of which there are many.

There was no underselling of what I anticipated to happen, it just turned out to be more than I expected.  That doesn't mean more cancers or they are more deadly but they were definitely bigger.  It was kind of bizarre as three doctors were working on me (larfs).  One did my face while another did my back and the Big Dawg hovered to review.

The procedures weren't too bad while they took place but the exit plan was not exactly nominal.

Down here in the Po' House, going to Waffle House is a big deal.  That's twenty dollars worth of victuals when I can get a frozen TV dinner at Walmart for $2.50.  So it's a big deal and I asked Yevette, what say we stop by Waffle House on the way over there.

She was diggin' the idea but did not think we had time and she was right that we didn't but it was better to arrive at VA in good time and low tension.


That moved the Waffle House plan to the exit maneuver and that was (cough) not exactly my best idea.  It seemed like a grand idea as Waffle House really is a big treat and it's probably been a year since the last time.

However ... I had not considered the post-surgical situation as I figured, wtf, they didn't put me all the way under so eating should be ok.  Um, nope (larfs).

I had hardly tucked into it at all ... and you can guess the outcome.  The beauty part is being perched over the toilet bowl to take care of this icky affair and then I start seeing blood dripping into that mess.

Oh fookin' joy (larfs).  There was nothing new as that was leaking from the side of my face and ... it was at this point I knew ... this goin' be one shitty day (larfs).

So the last seven hours were shitty and no need for the play by play on that but I do see some comedy in the previous!


EMPHASIS:  there is no new cancer.  The cancer did not get worse.  It kind of did that these ones got bigger but that's still not some huge escalation overall.  There is no game and I'm not hiding anything.  The only way I know how to deal with this is to be completely straight-up about it.  My life is wide open and this is all part of the same thing.

No comments: