Saturday, March 12, 2016

So, Uh, How's Your Day, Honey? w/pics




Perhaps you wonder, well, what is the Young Stud doing with ropes and all this kit and all this greenery.

Or perhaps your thoughts are little more banal and you sit there thinking, well, he looks kind of delicious.  I think I wouldn't mind taking him home so maybe I will get me a butterfly collecting kit and head out into the forest too.

This much I can tell you:  he ain't married, darlin', and, yep, this is The Raven.

So ... what is he doing??


This!




You have been advised previously I am not the only maniac in the family and here I humbly submit graphic proof.  Flying through the air with the greatest of ease, apparently way the hell up in the air, is Lotho.  And, darlin', he is married.  See above for additional references (larfs).

Here's the beauty part:  he's also a grandfather and it looks like he is holding up just fine.  Ain't that a bitch!  Me younger brother is a grandfather.  I guess that makes me fookin' Lazarus Long!


So maybe you ask where they are doing it.

Um, that would be Puerto Rico, dahlinks!  Yah, freaked me out too.  I thought they were in Key West.


This is what happens when you don't fall in love with money.  You work to get enough of it because it's a useful tool and when you have enough ... it's time to party, baby.  Just ensure you didn't wreck yerself too much working so you still have some party in you.  If you don't think you can still shake it at sixty, you are seriously writing off a future you don't want to miss.  If you think I exaggerate, take a look!

No comments: