Saturday, February 6, 2016

Elves of Cthulhu and "Andromeda Weeps"

Frankly, it's not looking all that good with the Knoxville Unit where they have lots of passion but, well, other things to do.  Amazingly enough, there are still people who do not hang about getting shit-faced all day although we are sure you realize by now I am not one of them.

(Ed:  you're not in the Knoxville Unit or you're not one of those who get shit-faced all day?)

Well, the biggest mountain within a thousand miles of here was made by fookin' gophers so I am guessing this is not fookin' Tennessee and consequently I could not be the fookin' Knoxville Unit.

(Ed:  so you're shit-faced?)

You must be a graduate of the Sherlock Holmes detective school.


It's not clear how the Knoxville Unit will work out for "Andromeda Weeps" so it rides for now.  I won't push the song in any other direction until I know for sure because that one is a good direction which could yield all kinds of cool things.  It's definitely a disappointment if it can't happen but no need to get too pessimistic yet.  Unknown if you can visualize what I have in mind but I think it would be soooo trick.


Payday comes in a few days and I will go ahead with the green screen which is roughly $150.  That probably comes as a surprise to no-one except me.  A green screen can work to almost infinite purpose so it probably won't be taken down ever unless it's due to heat in here.

(Ed:  isn't that just a trick?)

I don't see it that way as the green screen doesn't create anything.  There won't suddenly be cartoon chipmunks simply because I use it.  The screen will permit displaying anything within that section of the screen but that will be whizzy or whacked on its own merit ... or lack of it.


There's another Elves of Cthulhu and it will probably not surprise you to hear they do not like Coldplay too much.  This is what happens when the primary project is deferred (larfs).

(Ed:  you're going to blackmail us with Elves of Cthulhu until we get some action out of the Knoxville Unit?)

Demented, isn't it.

I kind of like these guys because they can let fire with some seriously nasty shit but, amazingly enough, it's really not my preference to be an asshole.  I figure there is Asshole Negation insofar it's ok to be an asshole when talking about an asshole, tho.


There will be a Silas gig for Cat at her Opening of something which I'm not sure if I may reveal.  This thing, whatever it may be, will happen in about two weeks and I will post whenever there's a solid time / date for it.  My focus isn't too much on live performance but the focus will be there for that one.

No comments: