Saturday, February 6, 2016

Some Tests Are Not Worth Taking

In high school Gym class there was part of the program during the year for wrestling.  You know, that's the sport which manifests every aspect of homosexual behavior except the kissing.

On seeing wrestling, it was clear to me immediately there is a lot of gay in this and zero gonzo so I decided I will not participate.  The Gym coach who was a hairy jock of an ex-Marine said oh yes, you will participate.  I thought, ok, you hairy ass peter puffer, you can force me to do it but you can't force me to compete.

He would set up a match and I would throw it.  The other kids in the class thought this was fucked-up because they have to do this gay ass groping so everyone should have to do it.  My reaction changed not at all.  He set me up in another match and I threw that one as well.

After a while, he expressed his derision and his contempt for my utter worthlessness as a human being (shrug).  He's a Gym coach ... like I give a fuck.


It makes no difference if you pass in a false test.  All in all, high school would have been much improved if it had taught anything at all about doing what's necessary in life.  I really didn't want lessons in how to hold a man from a hairy ass ex-Marine.

(Ed:  wrestling isn't gay!)

You sure must be right about that, Liberace ... it only looks exactly like it, huh!


If that Gym coach had any lessons on what do you do when you take a woman out to dinner, he would have had an attentive audience.  What are the steps, man.  What happens and what do I need to do.  For a young suitor, this is scary stuff.

Instead he says, hey, go grab that sweaty guy over there and roll around on the floor with him.  At that time I know fully this guy has no idea of the point of my query or my quandary.

(Ed:  maybe he never took a woman to dinner)

Judging by his enthusiasm for wrestling, that would not have surprised me.

No comments: