Sunday, February 14, 2016

Coming Out of Yesterday Bleeding

"Andromeda Weeps" song still needs a storyboard for the but I'm not satisfied with the foundation of it and will be working on that now.


Meanwhile it nags that something which may have been much worse happened to someone else yesterday so rambling about videos is insensitive piffle in the face of that.  Tough to get a read on that so holding.


In online, if someone hurts you then the rule is to hurt the person back ... but that's why we don't like online.


Out here we have Ozzy the Bear and he's the first pacifist bear ever discovered in Oregon.  They called me up and said, man, you won't believe this; we found a vegetarian bear which puts flowers in its hair and wants to go to San Francisco.

I said of course I don't believe you as any hipster bear would go to Austin and definitely not San Francisco.

They said it's true, it's true.  You have got to meet this bear.  Get this:  it talks.

How could I miss meeting a talking bear and they were right, he does talk.  I got up there and this fucking bear is talking about politics and, unlike Facebook, he knew what he was saying.

So I asked him ... Ozzy, how would it be if you ate Donald Trump.

Ozzy the Bear said he can't do that because it violates his vegetarian principles.

So I sez to Ozzy, how about if you kill him but don't eat him.  Then you're still a vegetarian aren't you.

Ozzy said, "You're from Washington, aren't you?"

And he never said another word to me.

No comments: