Saturday, February 13, 2016

"Ride the Dragon" - Silas Scarborough at Cat's Musik Circus (video)


 

Video is by Robert Little


Thank you, Robert.


Comment to Robert on Facebook:

Man, that was brutal.  Loved it!  This must be before SaveMe saved me since I didn't see her visuals so, man, you preserved the moment of my salvation, fo' real.

Note:  this salvation comes in the form of immense psychedelics because sometimes the Great God Mescalito rides that way.


The music was surprisingly coherent to me since I listen to it after the fact and dare myself ... don't piss me off.  It didn't piss me off, tho.  Minor mistakes and string bumps don't particularly concern me but the thread has to be consistent or it's crap.  The consistency surprised me and this must be when SaveMe decided I needed saving.

On the other side of the world it will sound insane that my fingers aren't working right and how can this be true but this random numbness is disturbing and the big fear last night was that would come down on the set.  The thinking is it's most likely to be some orthopedic nuisance but it's scary nevertheless.  Me wing and me dog turn into fookin' ghost ships.


There were many things flying about in the background for the set yesterday and yeah, yeah, I keep talking about the illusion of gravity but maybe I'm immune to it and gravity doesn't work on me and I'm supposed to float about in space.

There was some weightless gravity with Cat earlier and this isn't the kind in which you wear lead weights and jump into a swimming pool.  That's flying in a one dog down situation.  When one dog down, you won't know if you're floating in space or moving at a few lightyears per second unless you see some other dogs.  But then you don't know if they are moving or you are ... or both of you are.

This is a good orbit with Cat and a good thing about orbits is they come back to do the same thing again.  No need to go into whatever did not work yesterday, Amsterdam ripped and I will do another set for Cat as soon as possible.  I don't plan on doing regular sets because it's not good for my music but bringing it out sometimes so Cat can hear it in real time is a special thing.

No comments: