Thursday, February 4, 2016

Casting Call for "Andromeda Weeps" Video

Sent to Alexander,

Yer ol' Dad said you didn't get eaten by a shark so I must tell you of hallucinations I've been having and yer cosplay crew is in them.  The biggest question is whether you have access to a video cam which can shoot 1080p / 1920 x 1080.  A huge question is whether you would want to do it but here's generally it:

The framing is the Rockhouse will surround the 'screen' which is a window out of the back of the Rockhouse via green screen.  I can then use any other video within it and there's where the cosplay crew comes into it if it's possible to film it.  When he knows the concept, I know the Raven can do a cosplay improv on it.  He's a natural with that.

For one set of scenes, I need two Young Beautiful People and you turned into quite the rippling stud so the story needs one more Young Beautiful Person to be your squeeze and I do mean squeeze in the story.  This is total mad love they portray.  It doesn't have to be authentic love with each other and could go all-out Rocky Horror but we would need to talk about that.  In the story, this couple is mad in love.

I also need Colonel Kurtz from "Apocalypse Now" and all of this goes to first whether you have the capability to film it and whether you can use your green room to shoot it.

The way this could work without me being there is to send SD cards in the mail. I import your video into Final Cut here and mix it down with the master and, presto, I make you a star!

I am working up a specific storyboard but some aspects of the story are under review. I want you to improv within that storyboard but I need that story to work or the song falls apart.


This is not an open casting call and Alexander was asked specifically because of his talents and known ability for this type of work.  More actors are needed but those three are the stars.

He posted it to his crew and that was touching because it shows he is definitely interested.

I added this to it:


Here's a bit more background on the story:

Jason is one of the launch officers in a missile silo. Andromeda, the most beautiful girl who ever lived, is his squeeze and they are mad in love.

Military alert comes. The bad guys have launched. Now you have to launch your missiles as well to kill them.

Andromeda says don't go, stay here with me that someone somewhere may live even if we will not.

Jason does stand down and the missiles do not launch.

The comes another military alert: it was a false alarm. Stand down.

Whoops, one missile was launched anyway and this one is targeted on Jerusalem and the city burns.

Enter Colonel Kurtz with 'the horror, the horror' and then fade to black.

Note: no blasphemy is intended and the thinking is Christ died for the sins of mankind and Jerusalem dies for the sin of radiation weapons.


I am not kidding. Jerusalem will burn in this story and maybe that makes you want to run away but hopefully you see the point of it. I will probably get death threats again but, well, it wouldn't be the first time (larfs).

No comments: