Friday, February 12, 2016

Visuals from the Soup Nazi

"Andromeda Weeps" needs to roll out in better than the preliminary version which is on YouTube now as some loose jams.  Lyrics have not yet been 'fitted' for the song as writing them is only the first part, making them work is the second.  The 'shape' of the words has to match the phrasing ... unless it's deliberately your purpose to make them contrast.  In this case, I want the lyrics in sync.  There's time since the set isn't until tomorrow.

That one will likely turn up as will "The Sanctuary Song" along with some looper improv as in the "Eleanor in the Clouds" song from a couple of days ago.  Probably the best move is to keep it as pure as possible and don't play anything I would not play anyway.  I never play anything with back tracks unless it's for a show so they get chucked right off the top.

Note:  "Eleanor in the Clouds" is not a 'song' but rather a vibe.  It has no chart and has no chords except those which come from the intersection of notes through play rather than overt purpose.  That sounds kind of lofty or some such but it's an endless intriguing mystery to me.  Compulsion to find process is the destruction of anything ethereal so, for me, it's much better to let it reveal itself.


The biggest problem is still the busted wing as it feels ghostly a lot and that's around my shoulder on the non-broken arm.  At times that will fill out to numbness to the point of being unable to control my hand enough to type.  For the really special times, there will be numbness in my right hoof as well.  This is scary because it sounds like a blowout.  The biopsy stuff is trivial and, even with the escalation to malignant, it seems it will stay that way for some while.  This numbness stuff is scary.

If I get whacked and I'm lolling around dribbling on myself, someone needs to put a bullet in me.  I absolutely do not want to live like that and the thought of it terrifies me.  You've got to croak anyway and that sucks but you don't have to do it dribbling on yourself.  Texas has so much intrusive religion there's no chance of that compassion here.  Do whatever you like with your own soul, Oral Roberts; this one needs to exit the stage.


I don't know if this affects playing tomorrow because I don't know what triggers it.

No comments: